Sales are the lifeblood of business. Your company can manufacture a perfect product or provide a desirable service, but if nobody buys it, you’re out of business, so salespeople make or break a company. Unfortunately, keeping an experienced staff of professional salespeople isn’t easy. Yet unless your sales force delivers results, how can your business grow?
Many companies have found outsourcing their sales team is the ideal solution. There are a number of compelling reasons to choose to outsource some or all of your sales force.
10. Experienced Sales Professionals – When you turn to a leading sales outsourcing firm such as Cydcor, which employs more than 3,000 sales experts, you know that every one of their sales squad is an experienced pro. Top quality salespeople are in big demand, and it takes time and money to woo them to your team. When you outsource your sales, they’re already on your team.
9. Outsourced Sales Teams Offer Flexibility – There are times when your company needs more salespeople and times when it needs less. Outsourcing allows you to use the number of sales pros you need to get the job done without making long-term employment commitments.
8. Focused Productivity – Outsourced salespeople aren’t involved in office politics or spending time chatting with other employees. Their entire focus is on selling your product.
7. You Save Time – When you use an outsourced sales team, you eliminate a myriad of time-consuming tasks such as recruiting, training, filling out paperwork, and other sundry jobs.
6. Easily Test New Markets – Have you been thinking about expanding your sales territory? It’s simpler when you use an outsourcing company. You don’t have to set up offices or pay moving expenses to transfer employees to a new location. Outsourced sales teams can be where you need them, when you want them there.
5. No Overhead Expenses for Outsourced Sales Teams – You don’t have to provide office space, computer equipment, supplies, travel expenses, supervisors, or secretaries. That‘s all taken care of for you when you partner with an expert outsourcing firm.
6. Outsourcing Helps You Plan Your Budget – Forget about writing separate checks to each of your salespeople. All you pay is a monthly invoice that is the same amount every month.
5. Speed – Outsourced sales teams are ready when you are. You don’t have to waste time hiring or training.
4. More Closed Sales – Because your outsourced team consists of topnotch sales professionals who know how to target clients and expand your sales base, you’ll soon discover their closing records are consistently higher than average.
3. Quality Brand Representation – The best outsourcing firms make sure their sales pros represent your brand with the utmost professionalism.
2. Outsourced Salespeople are Available Across the Country – No matter where your new client is, you can depend on a salesperson to be there. The leading outsourcing sales firm in the country, Cydcor, has offices in more than 200 locations so they can be available wherever you need them.
1. Outsourcing Sales Works – You get more sales, you save time and money, and your business grows. Outsourcing your sales team gives you a big advantage over your competitors because you can concentrate on your core business instead of being a sales manager.
If you are considering using an outsourcing firm, remember that it is important to choose a firm that is a leader in the field and committed to providing you with the excellent service you deserve. Look for an established company that shares your goals for success.
Outsourcing the Sales Function: The Real Costs of Field Sales
Sale Price: $59.92
This book sheds new light on the personal selling function in business-to-business markets. Well versed in the area of manufacturer's reps, the authors equip managers with the tools to determine the true costs and benefits of both in-house and outsourced forces...